RobotGeek Workbenches have been a staple of the RobotGeek system since the beginning, so we’ve given them some love and attention. Listening to the will of the people, we’ve made workbenches in more sizes and colors than ever before! You can get a patriotic set of Red, White, and Blue workbenches, or keep it classy with a black satin finish bench. Let’s talk about the new bench sizing:
- The smallest workbench we offer. Great for small projects, awesome for stacking.
- 16 X 15 CM
- This workbench is just the right size for most projects. Comes standard with most RobotGeek Experimenter’s Kits.
- 21 X 22 CM
- This workbench is twice as wide as the Large Workbench, giving a good amount of room for a project with displays and sliders.
- 44 X 21 CM
- This workbench is a kit of two Double Wide Workbenches with Joiner Brackets. If you have a project that can fill a table, this bench is for you.
- 44 X 42 CM
- If you already have a bunch of RobotGeek Workbenches and you’d like to make them into one giant bench, these Joiner Brackets make it a breeze.
- 2 per pack, with bolts
- The Geekbot got an upgrade, so we are now offering the top deck for rad customization, or if you just prefer circles to rectangular benches.
- 265mm Diameter
That’s all for now!