Qualcomm Robotics wants to select 10 robotics teams to receive access to a wide range of expertise and resources with the Qualcomm Robotics Accelerator program! Companies selected for the Qualcomm Robotics Accelerator will have access to the range of expertise and resources from Qualcomm to help bring their vision for an automated future to life. Successful applicants will get:
- An investment of up to $120,000
- Access to Robot Reference Designs — mechanical designs, hardware, circuits and radio frequency control guidance — and low power robotics solutions built around the Qualcomm Snapdragon processor.
- Mentorship from key Qualcomm Robotics executives, other leaders in the robotics space, venture capitalists, and the broader entrepreneurial community.
- Access to Techstars’ network of over 3,000 successful entrepreneurs, investors, mentors, and corporate partners.
- Demo day, where each company will have the opportunity to pitch their company to robotics leaders, investors, press, and other community members.
- Dedicated Qualcomm Robotics Accelerator space at the company’s headquarters in sunny San Diego.
- $350,000 worth of partner perks.
Applications are due by March 8, 2015, so there are only a few days left to get your team involved! This is an excellent opportunity for small companies to make a big leap toward an automated future. Check out their website and apply!