This is an extremely versatile Arduino-software compatible microcontroller that packs a lot of features in a very small footprint. It is also the board used for the target/scoring system in the Mech Warfare robotics competition. Read more below:
The MINI robocontroller is designed for small robots. It incorporates a powerful AVR microcontroller, XBEE wireless radio, dual motor drivers, and 3-pin servo-style headers for IO.
The board includes all circuitry needed to control a small differential drive robot. It can also easily control up to 4 servos.
See the user manual here.
- 16MHz AVR microcontroller (ATMEGA168).
- 20 I/O, 6 of which can function as analog inputs
- Servo style 3-pin headers (gnd, vcc, signal) on all 6 analog inputs, and 4 of the digital IO
- Dual 1A motor drivers, with combined motor/encoder header.
- XBEE radio sold separately. A typical setup will require 2 XBEE radios and an XBEE explorer to be able to wirelessly control your robot from your computer.
- This board requires either an FTDI cable or ISP. We recommend the Sparkfun FTDI breakout.
- 2.4”x2.4” with mounting holes in each corner.